Acne-prone skin undergoing drying treatment.
SVR SEBIACLEAR Hydra Moisturiser is the ideal partner for skin undergoing acne treatment.
More than a compensating moisturizer, SEBIACLEAR Hydra Moisturiser repairs skin deep-down while combating blemishes and residual red and brown marks.
The innovative micro-aerated cream mousse melts into the skin on application. This moisturizer penetrates skin easily for a velvety non-greasy finish. Excellent makeup base
PROVEN RESULTS ON ACNE-PRONE SKIN UNDERGOING TREATMENT
• Red and brown marks: -41% (1)
• Flaking and dryness: -53% (1)
• 48-hour hydration effect: 73% agreed (2)
• Immediate soothing effect: + 34% (3)
(1) Usage test, SEBIACLEAR HYDRA, 30 volunteers undergoing acne treatment, twice-daily application, 30 days, clinical tests (2) Usage test, SEBIACLEAR HYDRA, 21 volunteers undergoing a drying treatment program, daily application, 28 days, self- assessment (3) Corneometry tests, 11 volunteers
People with acne-prone skin undergoing a treatment programme have dry, sensitised skin. To offset the effects of treatment, SEBIACLEAR Hydra Moisturiserdelivers daily comfort and hydration while combating blemishes and marks.
This product with a physiological pH is formulated for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Skin is hydrated thanks to the high concentration of active ingredients:
• 21% rich phase for ultra-hydrated skin, with:
• 8% omega ceramides: regulate skin suffering from redness, flaking and dryness, and restore the skin’s protective barrier
• Hydrophilic sugars: 72-hour hydration (3)
• 5% niacinamide: dual action
• Anti-brown and red marks
• Slows bacterial proliferation and eliminates blemishes caused by inflammation
(3) Clinical tests, 13 volunteers, twice-daily application, four weeks
INCI : LAB15.12/A.20 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, NIACINAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER-3, GLYCOLIPIDS, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, SPENT GRAIN WAX, TOCOPHEROL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETETH-20, CITRIC ACID, PEG-75 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH, STEARETH-20, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply morning and/or evening.
For enhanced results, try our complete anti-acne routine:
• Cleanse with our SEBIACLEAR Micellar Water
• Hydrate with a few drops of Ampoule [B3] Hydra
• Moisturise with SEBIACLEAR Hydra Moisturiser
• Protect with SEBIACLEAR SPF50 Daily Sunscreen
For breakouts and stubborn blemishes, treat as needed with our SEBIACLEAR Active Gel and SEBIACLEAR Cicapeel.
Discovered this a while ago and havent looked back!
I don’t have words to describe how good this cream is. I use it myself and my 16 yeas old son and we love it. Perfect for day cream. I recommend it and rebuy it.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.