For all sensitive and polyallergic balanced-combination skin. Face.
Tolerance, effectiveness and pleasure of use all in one? This new Sensifine product meets the challenge. This minimalist gel has been formulated with just 8 ingredients and 97% ingredients of natural origin, all meticulously selected to instantly soothe and intensely moisturize fragile skin. Its ultra-fresh gel texture enriched with aloe vera bathes the skin in moisture, with 12-hour comfort and hydration guaranteed. A product that comforts hypersensitive skin as well as caring for the planet, with reduced-plastic packaging.
A unisex texture that men will also love!
• Reduces skin discomfort by 70% with 1 application (1)
• Skin is intensely moisturized: 90% (2)
• The product offers an immediate sensation of freshness: 95% (2)
(1) Clinical study on 20 subjects after 1 application. (2) Self-evaluation on 20 subjects for 21 days, twice-daily application.
SENSIFINE Aqua-Gel is a combination of Panthenol and 30% Aloe Vera gel for increased soothing and moisturizing effectiveness, without compromising on tolerance and naturalness. And thanks to its ultra-sensorial texture, pleasure has not been forgotten either.
An ultra-minimalist formula, with only 8 essential ingredients.
Contains 97% ingredients of natural origin .
Nothing to hide:
• Purified water: Quenches the skin
• Glycérine: : Vegetable emollient, moisturizes instantly
• 1,2 Hexanediol:Humectant, leaves the skin comfortable
• Aloe Vera : Its natural juice soothes and moisturizes
• Panthenol: Leading active ingredient, soothes and maintains the barrier
• Acrylate: gelling agent that creates a fresh texture
• Caprylic Glycol: Humectant, leaves the skin soft and supple
• Sodium Hydroxide: Adjusts the pH level to care for the skin
Proven effectiveness under dermatological control on hypersensitive and poly-allergic skin. Fragrance-free. Physiological pH. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic.
INCI : LAB19.01/A.15 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the product you have purchased.
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply morning and evening all over a clean, dry face and neck. Excellent makeup primer.
For enhanced results, try our ultra-soothing and hydrating routine.
• Cleanse with our Sensifine Cleansing Balm
• Prep and hydrate skin with [B3] Hydra Essence
• Soothe, calm and hydrate with Sensifine Aqua-Gel
For sensitive eyes, discover our PALPEBRAL Eye Cream.
This is one of the best moisturisers I have ever used. It is so light yet moisturises like a powerhouse!
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.