Do redness and small blood vessels appear on your face after your sensitive skin is exposed to the sun? Sensifine AR Crème SPF50+ combines very high sun protection with soothing and anti-redness actives. Even when skin is exposed to the sun, redness and flushing are reduced.
Hypoallergenic. Proven efficacy under dermatological control.
PROVEN EFFICACY ON SENSITIVE ROSACEA-PRONE SKIN :
• 96% said the product immediately soothed their skin(1)
• 74% said the product relieved redness(1)
• 71% said their complexion was more even-toned(2)
(1) Self-assessment, 23 volunteers, twice-daily application for 21 days, % satisfaction (2) Self-assessment, 21 volunteers, twice-daily application for 28 days, % satisfaction
PROVEN EFFICACY AFTER A PEEL TREATMENT
• 86% said the product durably soothed their skin(3)
(3) Self-assessment after a peel treatment, 22 volunteers, twice-daily application for 14 days, % satisfaction
Rosacea is caused by an aggravated response of the blood vessels in the face provoked by external aggressors such as day-to-day changes in weather, cold, heat and UV.
• UVB rays affect the skin's outer layers, causing reactions responsible for redness and flushing.(1)
• UVA rays penetrate deeper into the dermis, damaging the skin structure and making it thinner and more vulnerable to external aggressors.(1,2).
• In addition, infrared rays create a sensation of intense heat, exacerbating rosacea (3)
This means it is important to avoid sun exposure on the face to minimise rosacea flare-ups.
It is therefore essential to use broad spectrum high sun protection on a daily basis. Rosacea-prone skin also requires specially formulated products to maximise tolerance by this more reactive skin type.
(1) Morgado‐Carrasco, D.; Granger, C.; Trullas, C.; Piquero‐Casals, J. Impact of Ultraviolet Radiation and Exposome on Rosacea: Key Role of Photoprotection in Optimizing Treatment. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 2021, 20, 3415–3421, doi:10.1111/jocd.14020. (2)Passeron; Ortonne Le vieillissement cutané et sa prévention. EM-Consulte 2003, doi:PM-09-2003-32-31-0755-4982-101019-ART11. (3) Holzer, A.M.; Athar, M.; Elmets, C.A. The Other End of the Rainbow: Infrared and Skin. Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2010, 130, 1496–1499, doi:10.1038/jid.2010.79.
OUR HIGH-DOSE DERMATOLOGICAL ACTIVES :
• Endothelyol® : reduces redness, improves skin microcirculation, diminishes the appearance of blood vessels
• Liquorice extract : soothes and decongests.
• UVA + UVB + IR + visible light filters : broad spectrum, photostable protection.
Tested under dermatological control on rosacea-prone skin. Hypoallergenic.
Environmentally responsible !
A tube with a low environmental impact: 50% recycled plastic and 100% recyclable.
LAB19.12/A.15 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, SILICA, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, POLYESTER-7, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ARGININE, XANTHAN GUM, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LECITHIN, ROSMARINYL GLUCOSIDE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, GALLYL GLUCOSIDE, LEPIDIUM SATIVUM SPROUT EXTRACT
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Before sun exposure, apply a sufficient quantity evenly to the face. Repeat application frequently.
*Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure, covering all exposed skin.
Reducing the amount applied significantly reduces the level of
protection. A sun protection product never provides total protection.
Repeat application frequently to maintain protection, especially after
sweating, swimming or towel-drying. Avoid sun exposure between 12pm and
4pm when the sun’s rays are strongest, or make sure you are wearing
protective clothing. Sunburn is dangerous, especially for children. Use
sun protection products that are appropriate for your skin type. The use
of this product should not encourage you to stay out in the sun for
longer. Prolonged exposure to the sun can be dangerous. Keep babies and
infants out of direct sunlight.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.