For all sensitive and polyallergic dry to very dry skin. Face.
Tolerance, effectiveness and pleasure of use all in one? The new SVR SENSIFINE Nutri-Baume product meets the challenge. This minimalist melt-in balm has been formulated with just 10 ingredients and 95% ingredients of natural origin, all meticulously selected to instantly soothe and intensely moisturize fragile skin. Its pommade-effect cream texture enriched with shea melts into the skin and envelops it in a cocoon of softness for 24-hour hydration. A product that comforts hypersensitive skin as well as caring for the planet, with protective and endlessly-recyclable aluminum packaging.
The added bonus? It makes a great hand cream !
• Reduces skin discomfort by 65% with 1 application (1)
• The product soothes the skin: 100% (2)
• The product intensely nourishes the skin : 100% (2)
(1) Clinical study on 23 subjects after 1 application. (2) Self-evaluation on 23 subjects for 21 days, twice-daily application.
SENSIFINE Nutri-Baume is a combination of Panthenol and 30% nutritive complex (including shea + squalene) for increased soothing and moisturizing effectiveness, without compromising on tolerance and naturalness. And thanks to its ultra-sensorial texture, pleasure has not been forgotten either.
An ultra-minimalist formula, with only 10 essential ingredients.
Contains 95% ingredients of natural origin .
Nothing to hide:
• Purified water : Quenches the skin
• Shea butter: Plant-origin butter, nourishes and protects
• Squalane: Emollient derived from cane sugar, moisturizes
• Benehyl alcohol: Emulsifier to create a creamy texture
• Behenet-25: Emulsifier to bind the formula
• 1,2 Hexanediol : Humectant, leaves the skin comfortable
• Panthenol: Leading active ingredient, soothes and maintains the barrier
• Caprylic Glycol: Humectant, leaves the skin soft and supple
• Citric Acid: Adjusts the pH level to care for the skin
• Sodium Polyacrylate: Gelling agent to leave the skin velvety
Proven effectiveness under dermatological control on hypersensitive and poly-allergic skin. Fragrance-free. Physiological pH. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic.
INCI : LAB19.06/A.30 - INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS) : AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SQUALANE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BEHENETH-25, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the product you have purchased.
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.
Apply morning and evening all over a clean, dry face and neck.
Excellent makeup primer.
For enhanced results, try our ultra-soothing and hydrating routine.
• Cleanse with our Sensifine Cleansing Milk
• Prep and hydrate skin with [B3] Hydra Essence
• Soothe, calm and hydrate with Sensifine Nutri-Baume
For an extra soothing treatment, discover our Sensifine Calming Mask.
I have extremely dry skin which is sensitive and prone to eczema. This cream is a revelation and I'm so relieved to have found it after having tried so may others which were a let down. Its rich enough to feed my skin, pure enough to calm and not irritate and sinks in quickly enough to wear under makeup without shining or.pilling. My only regret is it doesn't come in a bigger size.
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetics laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers, through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were carried out on the estrogenic, androgenic and thyroid endocrine mechanisms.
A strong initiative that seemed legitimate to us in view of SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. An essential initiative to enlighten consumers who trust us about the products they use on a daily basis. Of course, science still needs to make progress on knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we need to move modestly on these issues. But that doesn’t stop SVR from making a contribution. This is why we continually strive to improve our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The objective is to test SVR care that is aimed at the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that will not be validated by the tests.